* FOR SQUADS * (when members on low/modest income who are unable to pay in excess of £520 per annum to fully participate in the sporting activities of the club)
Southampton Gymnastics Club is a non-profit organisation and aims to keep costs as low as we can to maximise participation in gymnastics. In addition, we look to be able to support those gymnasts coming from families of low or modest incomes who may otherwise not to be able to participate at all levels including the squads.
For squad gymnasts, we run a Bursary Scheme through which we can reduce fees and other associated costs after assessing the financial impact on the family of the gymnast.
What Should I Do If I Require Financial Assistance?
1. Please either download and print or obtain a copy of the 'Southampton Gymnastics Club Bursary Scheme - Application Form' from the Gym Office.
Squad Bursary Scheme (please click)
2. Please complete the Application Form in Full.
3. Return the completed Application Form in a sealed envelope, enclosing all required supporting evidence, to the Club Operations Manager - Rachael Wilton, at the Gym Office.
What Happens Next?
Upon receipt of a completed Application Form, the request will be considered at the next meeting of the 'Bursary Panel' and the individual outcomes of that meeting communicated to parents / members swiftly thereafter.
* For Members from Gymnastics for All classes *
Southampton Gymnastics Club offer bursary for any member who requires fanancial support with their fees. The Trust Fund bursary offers up to a 50% reduction from the club fees.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.